The mission of Community Sports Institute ”CSI” is to provide comprehensive sports training, leagues, tournaments, clinics, camps, recreation, education, research and facilities that serve the year-round needs of Orange County student athletes, in a positive and supportive environment, staffed by competently trained individuals who will welcome athletes without regard to skill level, ancestry, ethnicity, or gender.
CSI is an Irvine, California based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed:
- To ensure access to athletic opportunities for all athletes.
– Youth, Intellectually and Physically Disabled, Adults, and Seniors
- To promote wellness and lifelong physical activity to all people.
- To provide families with the highest quality of facilities and services.
- To promote Character Development and Core Ethical Virtues in our comprehensive training programs.